INCORPORATION COMPANY VIETNAM
Incorporation company vietnam is time consuming, though www.en.luathongduc.com will normally complete the tasks within ten weeks. It is not necessary for our clients to visit Vietnam to complete Incorporation company vietnam, as our local staffs do the groundwork. Despite the restrictive regulatory environment in Vietnam, our transparent, logical procedures typically ensure that Incorporation company vietnam is as smooth as it can be for our clients. Incorporation company vietnam normally evolves as follows:
Incorporation company vietnam is time consuming, though LHD will normally complete the tasks within ten weeks. It is not necessary for our clients to visit Vietnam to complete Incorporation company vietnam, as our local staffs do the groundwork. Despite the restrictive regulatory environment in Vietnam, our transparent, logical procedures typically ensure that Incorporation company vietnam is as smooth as it can be for our clients. Incorporation company vietnam normally evolves as follows:
- Our client and LHD agree the legal, tax and accounting implications of Incorporation company vietnam.
- Our client and Yourlawyer agree the company name and the optimum corporate structure, including shareholders and directors.
- Yourlawyer prepares Incorporation company vietnam documents for our client's signature and return to us.
- Yourlawyer liaises with the Vietnam Department of Planning and Investment, the relevant provincial tax department and the Department of Public Security and applies for a business registration certificate and company seal on behalf of our client.
- Yourlawyer registers our client's company for a tax code.
- Yourlawyer liaises with the Vietnam Registrar of companies and completes Incorporation company vietnam on your behalf.
Yourlawyer provides our client with a complete company kit including
i) Original Certificate of Incorporation
ii) A bound copy of a Government approved Memorandum & Articles
iii) Original share certificates and I
iv) An original Government receipt as evidence of payment of annual Incorporation company vietnam and license fees.
Contract us: email@example.com
LHD LAW FIRM IN HO CHI MINH
INCORPORATION COMPANY VIETNAM
Dear Sirs We are a US based firm who assist our client to formation company in Asia and now we would like to seek for a working partner who is providing the professional and quick response services in relation to the company formation and corporate searches. May I know if your company may able to assist with this ? May I have your fee quotation and scope of services for forming a company in Vietnam? I would also want to know the due diligence requirements and compliance requirements for forming a company in Vietnam. We look forward to hearing from you. We shall be appreciated with your quick response. Regards Daphne Chiang
Greetings I would like to enquire about establishing a 100% foreign invested company in Vietnam (Hanoi). The nature of business would be to establish a Cafe business. I wish to start with one Cafe and from there-on gradually expand by personally investing and by attracting franchisees. As first location I am interested in Hanoi. For such I would like to get information and an indication of costs for the following: - Incorporation and Bank account setup - 1 or 2 share-holders (either just me or me and my wife) - Business Licenses for a Cafe - Work permit for me and my wife - Residence permit - Registered address, company secretary and accounting services - Future additional license to establish branches and a franchising business Is there an age limit to establish a company and get a work permit. Presently I have a company in China, but as I will turn 60 later this year it may be that I can no longer extend my work-permit due to China's new 60-year age limit policy. Hence, I like to move to Vietnam for the next 10 to 15 years... I await your response Best regards Antonius C van Gevelt firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIETNAM COMPANY FORMATION - ADVISED BY LUATHONGDUC.COM
- Create a company in Viet Nam
- HOW TO MAKE A FOREIGN COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- GUIDE TO SET UP A 100% FOREIGN-OWNED COMPANY
- TO START A DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS WITH FOREIGN CAPITAL VIET NAM